How to Apply
[su_heading style=”flat-green” color=”#fff” style_color=”#e65600″ align=”left”]How to Apply[/su_heading]
- Nominees have to specify the award nomination category.
- Nominees can submit their application for more than one category, but must provide relevant details for each category.
- Choose the award category relevant to you, then fill out the form on this site by clicking the button below. Submitted forms must be complete.
- As the questions are detailed, we suggest you take your time and answer the questions carefully. The form could time out if you leave it idle for too long.
- There is an option to upload supporting documents at the end of the online form. These can be in Word, pdf, ppt or jpeg format, with a total file size not exceeding 1MB. Please note: these are not to be considered a substitute for the completed online form.
- Achievements detailed in nominations should not be older than 18 months. Those older than that may not be considered.
For questions or clarifications, please e-mail us with the subject line “Sukuk Summit Awards”.
- Nominees will be shortlisted by our external auditors, and then sent to a panel of industry expert judges, who have been pre-selected to work with us.
- All shortlisted nominations will be sent to the judging panel.
- Each entry will be judged based on how it compares with all other entries submitted in its category and the judges own knowledge of the sector and entity in question.
- Based on the details provided in the application and substantiating facts, the judges will select finalists for each category.
- The judges might verify the information provided in the nomination form by calling the individual/company that has been nominated.
In case of any disputes, the decision taken by ICG will be considered final. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by e-mail. The awards will take place on the evening of the 25th of May 2016.